Sunday, August 4, 2013

(04-08-2013) { Forever Wild } [ He4lthherb4l ]


{ Forever Wild } Aug 4th 2013, 16:18

ForeverWild1I’ve always been a girl who likes wearing hats; from bowlers to crowns, I have one in just about every silhouette imaginable. I make and collect them compulsively to use when I’m styling fashion shoots, and became obsessive about baseball caps a couple years ago, while working for LL Bean Signature. Yet they’re the only chapeau style that I’ve never felt confident in myself. This summer, however, I’ve changed my attitude toward them a bit.

I’ve really been living in my vintage Stetson (originally purchased at a flea market for use in THIS SHOOT), because driving around in a convertible requires a girl to cover her hair (you can’t image the rat’s nest that ensues if I don’t). But every so often, I’ll borrow a baseball cap from someone on the TURF kitchen crew, and I actually haven’t hated it. There’s something very liberating about breaking your own style rules. Dare to try something new this weekend; I bet you’ll pull it off better than you expect! ForeverWild2|FOREVER WILD| wearing a TURF hat, Jemma Sands necklace, Alice & Trixie dress (similar), Carlo Pazolini sandals |PHOTOS| by Paul Brooke Jr.

|FOLLOW ME| on INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | BLOGLOVIN

The post { Forever Wild } appeared first on .

YOUR COMMENT